MR Logo
MultiRational provides visa processing
service and the scope of service starts
from consultation until the release of visa.

Business Visa Processing

Alongside with helping clients set up their businesses in the Philippines, MultiRational has a team of Visa officers that determine and obtain the appropriate type of Visa as well as the necessary labour permits from the Philippine Bureau of Immigration and Department of Labour and Employment. Compliance with the Philippine Immigration Laws that is enforced by the Bureau of Immigration is one of the main requirements that foreign nationals would need upon entering the Philippines.


MultiRational has developed VisaPro, a Visa Processing Software which is the first of its kind. This software enables clients to directly monitor the status and progress of their Visa applications. This program is updated daily by our visa officers.


Before a Visa could be issued, however, clients will have to secure an Alien Employment Permit (AEP) from the Bureau of Local Employment, a branch of the Department of Labor and Employment in the Philippines. This document authorizes a foreign national to work in the Philippines and is the prerequisite for several work and employment visas.

After securing the AEP, the next step would be determining the type of Visa needed.


Types of Visas and Other Documents:


9A Visa (Non-immigrant; Tourist Visa) – The 9A visa functions as a Tourist Visa or Visitors Visa for foreign nationals who will be travelling temporarily in the Philippine for either pleasure, business or health purposes.  The Visa allows the foreign national to stay a total of 60 days. If there is a need to extend, there would be an additional fee for the processes to extend the days of allowed stay. ACR-I cards are issued for Tourist Visas which will be extended for two (2) more months.

9G Visa (Pre-arranged Employee Visa) – This Visa is used for pre-arranged employees in the Philippines. It functions as a working Visa for foreign nationals who would be working in the philippines. This Visa would entail that its holder would be considered working with a non-immigrant status. In order to obtain this visa, it must be shown that the services of the foreign national are indispensable to the management, operation, administration or control of a local or locally based firm.

13A Visa (Immigrant Visa) – This Visa is issued to the husband or wife and unmarried children under the age of twenty-one (21) of an Immigrant that is a resident of the Philippines. This Visa is needed to acquire an ACR I-Card and applies for those who would want either the Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV).  

47a2 Visa (Special Non-Immigrant Visa) – This special non-immigrant visa is issued to those who are employed as executives, supervisors, specialists, consultants, contractors or personal staff in organizations that is registered with Export/Special Economic Processing Zones, Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), Board of Investments (BOI), or Authority of Freeport Area of Bataan (AFAB). Those who are employed in enterprises that have existing agreement/s with the government, or any subdivision, agency, or instrumentality thereof, including government-owned or controlled corporations and their subsidiaries for the completion of a project.

Special Work Permit (SWP) – This Visa is for foreign nationals who are on a temporary Visitor’s Visa or a Tourist Visa and intends to take up work temporarily in the Philippines.



When the appropriate Visa is acquired, MultiRational’s officers will then proceed to assist their clients in acquiring the ACR-I card and other types of clearances.


ACR-I Card – This I-Card is the fully automated version of the previous ACR form. It serves as an Identification card as well as an Emigration Clearance certificate (ECC), Re-entry Permit (RP) or Special Return Certificate (SRC). This card is a requirement for foreign nationals living in the Philippines regardless of the residence being permanent or temporary. The ACR-I card also shows the citizenship, Visa status, and important information such as vital statistics, and local address. ACR-I cards are issued to all foreign nationals with the exception of those who hold a retiree’s Visa.  

MultiRational also offers assistance with renewing and amending ACR-I cards.


Emigration Clearance Certificate / Exit Clearance Certificate (ECC) – This clearance is issued to any foreign natural that will depart from the Philippines either temporarily or permanently for residence in another country. This service is offered for expats with downgraded tourists Visas.